Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Whither C-Span 2?

There was a time not long ago, like last week, that I could press "104" on my Comcast remote and behold the U.S. Senate in all it's glory on C-Span 2. Today, I press "104" and get ... nothing. Granted, my service is "Limited Basic,"  but why should I be deprived of the auricular pleasures of the classical music played during Senate quorum calls or the thrill of Sens. Reid and McConnell wrangling over the upcoming schedule?

Anybody else notice the loss of C-Span 2? I searched the Comcast site, but find it to be confusing at best. The channel lineup page tells me that it's not available with Limited Basic. Is this something new? What happened?

1 comment:

  1. Is the senate scheduled to debate any bills about cable tv? Maybe a preemptive strike by cabletown, er, comcast.

    ReplyDelete